Healthy Tips from Simply Fit
Practice these simple, everyday food and fitness tips to help keep you feeling good and healthy!
Set your goals - Always know your goals! Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain weight, know your goals.
Fight off hunger with more filling foods! - Keeping that feeling of fullness can be done with foods high in fiber and protein; such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein. All of these ingredients can be found right here at Simply Fit!
Avoid Temptation! - Resisting the temptation to binge on those forbidden treats can be challenging. Finding a way to curb your cravings is key in any diet. Sometimes something as simple as a sweet fruit or flavored chewing gum can help!
Plan your meals in advance! - Having a meal by meal plan that you can stick to can act as a guide to help keep you on track. Just having a simple, spelled out plan has been proven to give you a much greater probability at eating healthy. Simply Fit has meals for every diet plan! From our low calorie Custom meals to our delicious Signature meals, we would love for you to try one today!
Let your plate be your guide. When you are unable to count calories or measure your portions accurately, use the "plate method" as a way to control the amount your eating. This is a great tip for dieters, but also works well with people on a maintenance plan. Simply put, when making your meal, try to fill up half your plate with vegetables. Then with the other half of your plate, make sure you have more protein than whole grains.
Have healthy options ready-to-go! The times we cheat and slip on our diets are when we're hungry but don't have something healthy ready to eat. So instead, we opt for the quick fast food that ends up costing us $10 and over 1,000 calories. That's why having Simply Fit stocked up for the week, along with other healthy options is KEY to a successful healthy diet!
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE REVIEW THIS END USER AGREEMENT (THIS “AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY, AS IT CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“PARTICIPANT” OR “YOU”) AND SIMPLY FIT FOODS, LLC (“SIMPLY FIT”, “OUR” OR “WE”) WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF SIMPLY FIT’S SERVICES (“SERVICES”). BY USING OUR SERVICES AND WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO EACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN OR AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME BY SIMPLY FIT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE THE SERVICES.
1. Services. Simply Fit is a meal prep company for central Ohio. We provide delicious, healthy cooked meals ("meals") that are ready to eat. This will save you time and money, all the while improving your diet. Purchases are made through this website and delivered to your desired pick-up location.
2. Purchases. Participants place orders on our website. Once payment is confirmed, we will deliver the Meals according to the delivery instructions provided at the time of your order. Once a Meal has been ordered, the transaction cannot be canceled after the services begin. If for you are unable to accept delivery of you Meals, contact us immediately so that alternative arrangements can be made. We are not responsible for any food spoilage after delivery has been made. If you have any questions concerning the proper storage of your Meals, you may contact us with any questions. Payment for you Meals is expected at the time of your order. We process payments on our website through PayPal & Authorize.Net. Participants are responsible for any fees related to payment processing.
3. Fees. Simply Fit does not charge a membership or participation fee for our Services. Participants are only charged for the Meals that they purchase. We reserve the right to add or change our fee structure at any time. You will be advised of any fees before you are charged the fee. Additionally, you should check our current Terms and Conditions and our fee structure and to verify the current fees involved in a transaction before purchasing any Meals from our website. Participants may be charged additional fees by payment processing companies, including but not limited to credit card processing fees. Participants are advised to check with the third party payment processing companies to verify their fee structure prior to making payments.
4. Food Allergies. If you or anyone that you are purchasing Meals for suffers from any food allergies, we require that you to contact us via email or phone with the details of the food allergy before purchasing any Meals. We make every effort to use the finest ingredients, to identify the ingredients that may cause allergic reactions and to fully describe the Meals that you are purchasing. However, as with food preparation in any kitchen, some Meals may contain trace amounts of food allergens. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that all our Meals will be free of food allergens. You are consuming our Meals at your own risk. We cannot and do not assume any liability for any adverse reactions related to food consumed.
5. Customer Care. If you have any concerns or problems with our Services or any aspect of the Meals or the delivery of Meals, contact us immediately. If you are contacting us concerning an order, please have the name that the order was placed under and the order transaction number.
6. Proprietary Rights. All material and content on our site is the sole property of Simply Fit, including but not limited to, software, texts, graphics, images, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audios and. Unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to create a license in or under such intellectual property, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publish, adapt, edit or create derivates materials or content from this Service.
8. Security. Simply Fit is a secure site. We use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. We protect your personal information with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures.
9. DCMA Notice. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify us, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
10. Return Polices. All Sales are final after receiving participant’s order. If you are unsatisfied with the quality of the product you received, please email you’re concerns to email@example.com. Also, please take any pictures that you may deem necessary to help show your concern. Upon review, a partial or full refund will be issued if participant is found to not be negligent or at fault.
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
Please note that this procedure is only for notifying Simply Fit that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Simply Fit’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. 512(c), but does not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable for you contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
10. User Representations. You represent that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are under 18, you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age and have the permission of your parent or guardian to use our Service.
11. Disclaimer of Warranty. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AND IS TO BE USED ON A “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU ARE USING THIS SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHATABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SIMPLY FIT DOES NOT WARRANT THE CONTENT IS CORRECT OR RELIABLE; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR LOCATIONS; THAT THE SERVICE MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE IS SECURE OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF DEFECTS, ERRORS, HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR VIRUSES. ANY CONTENT ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. SIMPLY FIT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA AS A RESULT OF USE OR DOWNLOADING FROM THIS SERVICE.
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Simply Fit, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, stockholders, employees, consultants, representatives, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, sums of money, damages, expenses, costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and/or actions arising from: (i) your act(s) or omission(s); (ii) your violation of any applicable law, including, without limitation, the United States CAN SPAM Act and Canada’s Fighting Internet and Wireless Spam Act; (iii) your breach of any term or condition set forth in this Agreement and/or (iv) your breach of any of representation(s) or warranties set forth herein.
15. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Simply Fit or any of its representatives be liable to a Participant or any other party for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages arising from or related to the service or to this Agreement. No claim may be asserted by you against Simply Fit more than twelve (12) months after the date of the cause of action underlying such claim. In the event of any failure, or Simply Fit’s non-provision, of the Services, a Participant’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be for Simply Fit to use commercially reasonable efforts to replace or provide the Services.
A. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida as applied to agreements entered into and performed entirely within the State of Florida, except for those conflicts of law rules thereof that would require or permit the application of the laws of another jurisdiction.
B. Relationship. These Terms and Conditions do not create a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between Simply Fit and Participant. Participant does not have any right, power, or authority to act as a legal representative of Simply Fit.
C. Severability. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction determines that any portion of this Agreement is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such portion will not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provisions of this Agreement.
D. Survival. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions by their nature and context are intended to survive the performance and termination of the Services and will survive the completion of performance and termination of the Services.
E. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time by Simply Fit, constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and Simply Fit and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, documents, and proposals, oral or written, between the Simply Fit and Member.
F. No Waivers. Simply Fit’s failure to exercise any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions will not constitute or be deemed to constitute a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
G. Notice. Simply Fit may provide Participants with general notice by electronic mail to Participant’s e-mail address of record, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to Participant’s address of record, or to such other address designated by Participant and communicated to Simply Fit in accordance with the notice delivery provisions stated above. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of forty-eight (48) hours after mailing if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post, or twelve (12) hours after sending if sent by electronic mail. Except as otherwise provided herein, Participant must give notice to Simply Fit(such notice shall be deemed given when received by Simply Fit) by using one of the following means: (i) letter delivered by a nationally recognized overnight delivery service; or (ii) by first class postage, return receipt requested, prepaid mail to Simply Fit; in either event, to the following address:
857 S 30th St
Heath, OH 43056